Critter Control of Greater Boston Employment Opportunities
Critter Control of Greater Boston is a growing full-service problem wildlife control company. We offer a great work environment and supportive management team that recognizes and rewards excellence and hard work. We provide opportunities for advancement and we value your quality of life. Critter Control of Greater Boston insists on the highest level of professionalism, this includes, being dependable (on time and available to work 7:30-5, Monday through Friday), clean-cut, available for emergency calls, articulate, detail-oriented, honest, and respectful. We have year-round full-time work. In 15 years in business, we have never laid anyone off. If you enjoy working independently outdoors, come join the team!
- We provide vehicle, tools, and training
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays and health benefits
- Accrue up to 13 days of paid time off per year
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3% for long term employees.
***Experience in the wildlife and/or pest control field is helpful, but not required, we will train you. But, if your resume does not show experience in any of the required areas, please provide a description of your experience in these areas or an explanation of why you would still qualify****
We are looking to fill 2 positions (listed below). Please complete the form below and attach your resume to apply for the role you are interested in.
Exclusion Specialist (Repair Technician):
A technician that can provide home repairs (screening vents, metal flashing over fascia, install chimney caps, etc.) to prevent animals from getting in the house.
- Using hand tools sealing/caulking
- Repair flashing
- Installing brake metal trim
- Vinyl siding
- Replacing soffits and gutters
- Installing chimney caps
- Remove and replace insulation
- Minor masonry would be a plus
- Comfortable working alone with ladders and on roofs (THIS IS ESSENTIAL!)
- Resourceful enough to problem solve on your own.
- Experience using a metal brake and bending coil stock aluminum trim is preferred.
- We insist on the highest level of professionalism, this includes, being honest, respectful, dependable (on time and available to work 7:30-5, Monday through Friday).
- Driver’s License with a good record (Required)
- Clean pre-employment drug test and criminal background check (Required)
- Experience with basic home repairs (Required)
- Experience working alone with ladders and on roofs (Required)
The wildlife specialist is the face of our company to our valued customers. They will meet customers at their homes, diagnose animal problems, develop a plan, present it to the customer and carry it out.
- Sales and/or customer service experience is required
- Must be able to work alone with ladders and on roofs, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Driver’s License with a clean record (Required)
- Clean pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Must be WILLING to learn basic animal behavior
- Must be WILLING to trap and remove problem wildlife