From mice and rats to squirrels and moles, rodents come in all shapes and sizes. However, one thing remains true regarding all rodents, no matter their characteristics: you don’t want them infesting your property. To prevent an infestation in your Sharon home or business, it is vital to know the signs of rodent activity, what to do if you encounter a rodent on your property, and when to call Critter Control® of Boston.
Recognizing the Signs of Rodents
Here are a few signs that you may have a rodent infestation on your Sharon-area property:
- Rodent Droppings – Finding small, half-inch droppings all around your property is a good sign that you might be dealing with a rodent infestation. These droppings have to be coming from somewhere, so, even if you don’t see the critter itself, it is likely they belong to a rodent.
- Bite Marks on Food Packages – Rodents typically infest properties when they are in search of food. If you find small bite marks on the boxes of non-perishable food in your pantry, then it is a good indication that a rodent is inside your home.
Rodents: Carriers of Disease and Causes of Damage
Every minute that you’re not actively taking steps towards eliminating your growing rodent infestation, you’re putting you and your property at increased risk of contamination and harm. Rodents are infamously known for carrying a number of dangerous diseases, including hantavirus and leptospirosis. The pests can easily spread these illnesses to you, your family members, and your pets through bites, scratches, and droppings.
Furthermore, rodents will chew through important infrastructure and wires when nesting on your property, and these damages can become very costly to fix.
For all of these reasons and more, it is vital that you call the rodent removal experts at Critter Control® of Boston as soon as you suspect there is a rodent infestation on your Sharon, MA property.
The CritterSafe® Method of Rodent Removal
At Critter Control® of Boston, our CritterSafe® method of rodent removal is guaranteed to eliminate any existing rodent problem on your property and prevent new infestations from occurring in the future. The four main steps of our process include:
- Inspection – First, we conduct a thorough inspection of your property to find any nuisance critters and any of the entrances that they may have used to get inside of your property.
- Removal – Next, we will safely and humanely remove any unwanted pests found during the inspection.
- Restoration – Then, we will disinfect the formerly-infested areas of your property. We will also restore any damages caused by the nuisance wildlife.
- Prevention – Finally, we will implement preventative measures to permanently keep rodents off of your property.
Your Sharon, MA Rodent Removal Experts
If your Sharon, MA property is facing a nuisance rodent infestation, call the rodent removal experts at Critter Control® of Boston for professional rodent removal services. To schedule an inspection of your Sharon, MA property and receive a free rodent removal estimate, call Critter Control® of Boston today at 617-975-0440.