While they are cute and fluffy, squirrels are also clever critters that can cause severe damage to your Wellesley, Massachusetts home or business if they are not properly removed. Since these invasive critters are small, they can fit into narrow entryways that only a specialist with a trained eye can find and navigate.
If you discover invasive squirrels on your property, call the squirrel removal professionals at Critter Control® of Wellesley immediately.
7 Common Squirrel Entry Points
Access points that squirrels use to enter your Wellesley property include:
- Exterior holes in siding
- Damaged or torn shingles
- Plastic or aluminum roof vents
- Roof and soffit intersections
- Foundational cracks
- Uncapped chimneys
- Gaps in wooden fascia
The Dangers of Squirrel Infestations
As soon as these clever critters break into your home, the damage begins. To keep their teeth from growing, squirrels will chew on any item they can get their claws on. Common objects they destroy include electrical wires, books, insulation, cardboard boxes, drywall, and wooden beams and furniture.
Like other rodents and critters, squirrels can carry and transmit harmful diseases that pose a risk to you, your family, and your pets. The diseases they carry include rabies, salmonellosis, and Leptospirosis. The most common method of disease transmission is by bites, scratches, or breathing in the particles of squirrel waste.
Our Effective Squirrel Removal Process
At Critter Control® of Wellesley, we employ safe and humane squirrel removal services. Our licensed and trained technicians understand how the squirrels got into your property and will use our proven CritterSafe® system to remove the nuisance critters for good. Our four-step method includes:
- Inspection – During your free consultation, our wildlife removal technician will thoroughly examine your Wellesley property to determine the size of the squirrel infestation.
- Removal – We use safe and eco-friendly methods to isolate and remove all invasive squirrels from your property.
- Restoration – Our team will clean and repair all residual damage left from the invasive critters.
- Prevention – To permanently keep squirrels away from your Wellesley property, our technicians will seal off all entry points that a squirrel or critter can fit through.
Contact Wellesley’s Squirrel Removal Experts
The best and effective way to remove squirrels from your Wellesley home or business is to rely on the professional squirrel removal experts at Critter Control® of Wellesley. Whether you have an existing pest problem or want to prevent one from happening in the future, you can count on our experienced and equipped wildlife technicians for safe and effective services.
To schedule your inspection and receive a free squirrel removal estimate, call Critter Control® of Wellesley today at 617-975-0440.