There are many nuisance pests and wildlife in Boston that regularly pose a threat to area homes and businesses. Fortunately, the local pest control service providers at Critter Control® of Boston offer full-coverage pest management for a variety of invasive critters in the Greater Boston area. Here are some common types of nuisance pests that are included in our comprehensive and safe pest control services.
Most Common Boston Area Pests
- Ants – Carpenter ants, odorous house ants, and pavement ants are the most common ant species that Boston homeowners regularly deal with. These ants often nest in warm, dry soil outside homes and businesses and enter properties looking for food and water sources. They can contaminate food while crawling through your kitchen. Ants can also produce a powerful bite and can damage your home’s structure if left untreated.
- Rodents – Rodents, such as rats and mice (and even squirrels), commonly invade residential and commercial Boston-area properties in search for food and shelter. Signs of nuisance rodents include droppings, foul odors, disturbing squeaks, scratched flooring, and gnaw marks on furniture, drywall, wires, and food packages. Aside from the damage they cause by chewing, the biggest threats of rodents are the diseases they carry and the contamination they can spread.
Other Pests Included in Our Pest Control Services
Our professional pest control technicians are equipped to deal with all sorts of pest infestations, including:
The longer these pests remain inside or outside your home or business, the more severe the damage will be. As soon as you notice any of these pests on your property, call the experts at Critter Control® of Boston.
Safe and Effective Pest Control Methods
Instead of using harsh chemicals and ineffective methods, the specialists at Critter Control® of Boston use a proven system to deal with your pest problem efficiently and permanently. Our four-step process includes:
- Inspection – We thoroughly inspect your property to determine the size and severity of the infestation.
- Removal – Using EPA-safe methods, we remove all unwanted pests from your property.
- Exclusion – Any entry points used by the pests are permanently sealed to prevent re-entry.
- Restoration – We repair any damages caused by the infestation.
Reliable Boston Area Pest Control Services
If your property in the Greater Boston area is overrun with invasive pests, rely on the pest control experts at Critter Control® of Boston. Whether you have an existing pest problem or want to prevent one from ever starting, you can count on us for safe and effective services. To schedule an inspection for your home or business, call us today at 617-975-0440.